Orders over $49.99
TSA Carry On Compliant
or call 1-800-987-6790
men-u Shaving Cream 3.3 oz.
men-u Shaving Cream provides a smooth, close shave without irritation. Packed with lubricants
and moisturizers to soften the beard & provide optimum slip for a close shave
while protecting the skin from shaving irritation, razor burn and razor bumps.
Less resistance, less irritation, less nicks and a longer lasting blade. A great
shaving experience that leaves your skin smooth and moisturized. Ultra-concentrated
formula - Provides 165 shaves (nearly 6 months worth!). TSA approved for carryon
- For all skin types
- Eliminates razor burn, shaving rash & skin irritation.
- It can be lathered up with a Shaving Brush or fingers.
- Ultra concentrated - Delivers up to 165 shaves (nearly 6 months worth if you shave every day!)
- The #1 shave cream used by master barbers on their clients.
- Compact size and locking top ideal for travel, the locker room or limited bathroom space.
- TSA approved for carry on luggage (3.4oz now allowed!) as are all men-u products.
- Cruelty Free, Vegan. Like all men-u products, contains No animal ingredients and never tested on animals.
Provides smooth close shave without irritation -
a great new shaving cream packed with lubricants and moisturizers for less resistance, fewer nicks or scrapes,
helping prevent razor burn and shaving rash. It takes you to a new level of shaving (in terms of slip and
smooth ride for your razor blade). It also helps soften and lift hair stubs away from the face,
priming it for the cut - giving you a more effective shave.
Leaves skin smooth and moisturized - the same lubricants and moisturizers that allow the
blade to glide over the skin also leave your skin smooth, moisturized and healthy looking. And, rinses off
quickly and easily.
Easy on the skin - the best shaving creams create a rich creamy lather that stays close to the skin, rather
than the "foamy beard" of many other lesser quality foams and gels. You want as much shave cream between your skin and
your razor as possible. And, because it is free of foaming irritants, it is not drying and is suited to even sensitive
Will not clog razors and you can see where you have shaved.
Can be used with or without a shaving brush. However, for the ultimate smooth close shave, a shaving brush
is one of the best tools you can use for superb results.
How to Use
- Moisten the area to be shaved with warm water.
- Without a Shaving Brush: Pump 1.5 to 2 shots
into a wet palm and spread between both wet palms generating a fine, lather. Then apply to face, stimulating and
spreading with fingers.
- With a Shaving Brush: Pump 1 to 1.5 shots to the side of a damp brush
(shake off excess water first). Using circular motions, use the brush to generate a rich lather on your face.
- Shave and rinse with cool water.
- Cleanse and soothe after shaving - use
Healthy Facial Wash to remove residual shaving cream, and to calm and soothe the skin.
- Pat dry - never rub!
- Finish off with an Aftershave Moisturizer
to replace lost moisture and to soothe and calm the skin.
However you use men-u shave cream you control the amount of water either on the shaving brush or in your hand.
You generate the lather consistency to suit your beard, skin and razor.
To get the best shave possible - Read:
Shaving Tips and Techniques for a Smooth Comfortable Shave
Are You experiencing Razor Burn? Read:
How to Prevent & Avoid Razor Burn. The 5 key mistakes that cause Razor Burn and how
to avoid them.