Orders over $49.99
TSA Carry On Compliant
or call 1-800-987-6790
men-u Premier Synthetic Shaving Brush + CHROME STAND & Free mini Shave Kit
The men-u Premier Shaving Brush & Chrome Stand with revolutionary Synthetic, Man-made Bristles is the
first significant shaving brush development in over 250 years and we believe it is simply the best shaving brush you will ever use.
These new bristles generate an amazing amount of lather, require less shaving cream, rinse easier, dry much faster and are more hygienic than badger hair brushes.
They are also easier for travel. This brush has the right balance between softness to generate a rich creamy lather, and resistance (stiffness) to lift the beard
away from the face, making a smooth close shave easier. Not only does this brush perform better than
badger brushes, but they are also a 100% cruelty-free alternative.
The brush comes with a Black Handle, Chrome Shaving Stand, Mini Shave Kit & Shipping is Free.
What makes this shaving brush & stand so great?
- This shaving brush creates an amazing amount of lather - much more than a badger shaving brush.
- The synthetic bristles are non-absorbent, so they need less shaving cream and create a richer lather.
- Extremely Hygienic: The non-absorbent bristles are much easier to keep clean and more hygienic than brushes made of animal hair.
This brush prevents harmful bacteria from accumulating in the bristles which helps guard skin from germs that can irritate and inflame the skin when shaving.
An animal hair brush is continually absorbing water, shave cream and impurities within its bristles.
- Particularly suited to guys with sensitive skin.
- The bristles dry extremely fast, so great for travel, more hygienic and ideal for use in barber shaving service.
- Brush lasts longer: Our brush does not continually expand and contract like animal bristles and therefore lasts longer.
- The stand helps promote the longevity of the brush.
- Add a little more water to the bristles after shaving and you will probably have enough lather for a second, closer shave.
- This brush is also ideal for those seeking cruelty-free, animal-free, vegan alternative shaving brushes.
The magnified images below (1200 to 3000x magnification) taken by the Bio Medical Department of Southampton University in the UK, feature badger bristles on the left and Premier synthetic on the right. Badger bristles are very much like human hair in that they have scales making for a rough surface, they tend to be damaged and often hollow.
This means that approximately 50% of shave cream being used penetrates and coats the bristles never to make it to the area to be shaved and not all is rinsed out after use. Hence the reason why these bristles suffer from product build up over time and are difficult to clean out as well as using approximately twice the amount of shave cream!
A Shaving Brush is One of the Best Tools for a Smooth Close Shave
A shaving brush does a several things. First, it lifts the hair up and away from the skin so that a closer cut is possible. Second, it creates a rich creamy lather with the shaving cream, allowing the razor to glide effortlessly over the skin. And, finally, it helps remove dead skin cells (exfoliation) which reduces the chance of blemishes and razor bumps - helping the skin look and feel smooth and healthy. Always look for a shaving brush with bristles that have the right balance between softness (to create a rich creamy lather that stays close to the skin) and resistance to raise the beard (making a closer cut easier!) Italy is a great source for the finest shaving brushes, where they supply the traditional barbiere (barber).
How to use:
- Apply cream to the side of the wet brush and distribute the cream around your moistened face
and neck with the brush and then work up to a creamy lather directly on your face/neck by using the brush in a circular motion.
- Use a shaving mug or bowl. Put a bit of water in the container, swirl around and discard the water.
Then squirt a pump or two of the shave cream into the bowl/mug. Wet your brush under the tap and shake off the excess.
Then with swirling motion, whip up a rich creamy lather in the bowl/mug. Scoop up the lather with your brush and apply with
circular motion to your dampened face and neck.
- Always rinse the brush in clean water after use and do not boil or soak. Also extremely important is a stand for the brush as the
bristles should always dry pointing down by hanging on the stand provided.
The new men-u Premier Brush with Synthetic Bristles vs. a badger brush?
Watch a video demonstration and you decide!
Here is another video from one of our barber shop partners that use the men-u Premier Synthetic Brush in their professional shaving service.
Note how much lather this brush generates.
men-u Premier Shaving Brush Specs:
Bristle Height: 60mm
Stand Height: 50mm
Bristle diameter: 50mm+
Stand Diameter (at widest point): 32mm
Our brush comes with a Black Handle, Chrome Stand (at a discounted price) and a Free Shaving/Skin travel mini set (worth $11.99).
The mini Shaving/Skin Kit includes Shave Cream, Healthy Facial Wash & after shave Moisturizer. Each tube has between 20-30 uses.
For a really comfortable close shave without irritation use with men-u shave cream.
To do the best for your skin, after shaving, rinse with men-u healthy facial wash
which has tea tree oil, a natural anti-bacterial to protect your skin when it is most vulnerable and witch hazel to calm and soothe. Pat dry with a clean towel.
Then apply men-u facial moisturizer lift to
hydrate and complete the shaving/facial experience.
Shaving Tips and Techniques
Shaving - How to Prevent & Avoid Razor Burn.