Award winning men-u hair, shaving & skin care products are available from top salons, barbers and spas. Our high performance products are ultra concentrated - a little goes a long way!
men-u products' compact size fits neatly in the hand and into a man's lifestyle, bathroom, sports or travel bag. And with spill-proof locking tops, it's also great for guys on the go, whether it's travel or a run to the locker room.
All men-u Products are TSA Compliant for Carry On Luggage!
For guys, smooth healthy skin starts with a proper shave. And, it transforms a daily chore into an enjoyable morning ritual! The following simple steps will also prevent irritation, razor burn, shaving rash and razor bumps:
1. Make sure the beard is thoroughly wet. Ideally shave after showering.
2. Use a shaving brush (as top barbers do) with bristles that have the right balance between softness (to create a rich creamy lather that stays close to the skin) and resistance to raise the beard (making a closer cut easier!)
3. Use a shaving cream that has a high concentration of lubricants and moisturizers. Stay away from "foamy" creams in a can - it's just a lot of air. Use a lotion type cream that stays close to the skin to maximize the cushion between your skin and the blade.
4. Apply the shaving cream using the brush in a circular motion ending in an upward stroke to lift your beard up and away from the skin.
5. Always use a good quality sharp razor blade. Ideally shave in the direction of the beard growth. Rinse your blade under hot water often. The cleaner the blade the better the result.
6. Start with the sides, then the moustache area and last the chin. The chin hairs are the toughest, so this allows them the most time to soften under the shave cream.
7. If you wish to achieve an even closer shave (as many barbers do) apply some more lather from your brush (add more cream if necessary) to the areas you wish to shave again. This is one of the extra advantages of using a brush.
8. After shaving, when the skin is most vulnerable, rinse the face with warm water and use men-u healthy facial wash that has a high concentration of tea tree oil (natural antiseptic and ideal to help cleanse and protect from spots and shaving rash). Also included is witch hazel for its soothing, healing and astringent properties.
9. Rinse with the coolest water that is comfortable and pat dry with a clean towel.
10. Finish off with men-u facial moisturizer lift, designed as an aftershave balm and moisturizer in one. It soothes and moisturizes post shave and has mint & menthol to cool and refresh. You will feel it working! There is no greasiness and after a few seconds your skin will feel "talcum powder" soft.
Click for additional shaving tips & techniques.
WINNER - Best Styling Product by Men's Health
WINNER - Best Face Wash by Men's Health
WINNER - Best Hair Product by Men's Health
WINNER - Best Shampoo by Men's Health
WINNER - Best After Shave Lotion by Men's Health Grooming Award
men-u Shaving Cream - WINNER Best Shave Cream by Men's Health Grooming Award for Best Shave Cream
men-u Shaving Cream - WINNER of Salon Plus Grooming Award for Best Shave Cream
men-u Styling Gel - WINNER of FHM's Grooming Award for Best Hair Styling Product
men-u Shower Gel - WINNER of Instinct Grooming Award for Best Shower Gel
men-u Barbiere Pure Bristle Shaving Brush & men-u Shave Cream - WINNERS of FHM Grooming Award (S.A.) for Best Wet Shaving Products
men-u Grooming Wax - WINNER Instinct Grooming Award for Best Hair Product
men-u Healthy Facial Wash - WINNER of Instinct Magazine Grooming Award Best Facial Wash
men-u Healthy Facial Wash
WINNER of FHM Grooming Award